Harmon's Mental State

My June 11, 2024, letter to Blaine City Council and Planning Commission:

When my caregiver took me shopping this morning at IGA, we were loading my groceries in her car when I noticed Mike Harmon sitting in the truck next to us--staring intently--before pulling out. My caregiver said, "What a weird person."

I said that's the Blaine City Manager we are opposing, and she told me that when we were in the bakery department Harmon put his arms in front of his two kids shielding them from me while telling his kids, "Safety first, safety first." 

I was busy shopping and did not see his performance, but my caregiver says he did it again at the checkout area. Not knowing he was my adversary she did not mention it until we were in the parking lot where she saw him do it again.

My caregiver thought he was mentally ill observing him in the store. You might want to start looking for a new city manager ASAP.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to County Prosecutor

Reckless Bigotry

Culture of Exclusion